Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pavlova!




The final product as being modeled by Diane (our fabulous graphic designer)! It tasted A LOT better than it looked! I need to make more whipped cream and have it tumble down the sides. But, nevertheless, everyone loved it! And, I made minis too that we topped just with fresh berries.
YUM!
Here's the link to the recipe: Pavlova!
Now, I have to pit 5 pounds of cherries (pics to come) because I want to dehydrate them. I dehydrated a lot of tomatoes and zucchini last year and loved being able to use them in soups and lasagna all fall and winter.
Today Doug and I hired a babysitter and went out for an 8 mile trail run from 11-2. It was blazing hot, but it felt great to be in the mountains. At one point we stumbled upon a wildflower meadow that was so gorgeous we felt like we were in the Alps.
Wishing you were here!
Love,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment